My neighbor had shingles and came to me for CS(Colloidal Silver). His outbreak
only lasted two days with the silver and he was so very grateful! He is passing
the info on about shingles and silver.

________________________________
 From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:44 AM
Subject: RE: CS>My story

Our adult son was just developing the rash and just feeling the onset of pain
when he rang home with the doctors diagnosis whereby I strongly advised him to
get in the car and drive the 400 K's home immediately as he wouldn't be fit to
be going anywhere the following morning.

I hit it immediately with the ingestion of 8 ounces {250-300ml} home made EIS
freshly produced upon his arrival home that night, then again in the morning,
then again at night and each time with the same amount morning and night for
the next 4-5 days from memory {this was a few years ago now}.  I made a fresh
batch each time.  For some reason I stopped documenting the recovery with the
use of silver after that time and just documented visual observations of the
rash and blisters. Perhaps he was making a fairly quick recovery which
encouraged me to decide to stop with the silver.  He was only taking pain
killers throughout.  Again if memory serves he was good to go in around 12-14
days.

I've mentioned this to others both here and elsewhere and have been severely
criticised for my treatment {from elsewhere that is, not here}, but he never
had any after affects of pain, I think it's called 'post thepatic pain' or
something like that anyway,  I could count the blisters that actually broke the
skin on the fingers of one hand and the rest I observed receeding and
disappearing as each day passed, and he has never had a relapse since that
time.  I think that was back in 2005 or somewhere thereabouts 2007 perhaps, I
really can't remember without looking it up.

I do however have my own opinion on why I believe the silver assisted in his
recovery, contrary to those who say Shingles only lasts for a fortnight.  I
believe hitting it hard a fast with those volume dosages of highly concentrated
Ag+ ions flooded his system which speeded up the recovery, reduced the rash
rather rapidly and enabled the blisters to dissipate from the 'inside' if you
like.

I don't know a lot about Shingles so I could be wrong in that opinion, but I
documented the treatment and recovery period from the moment he arrived home
until he was in full recovery so I don't think so, my money is on the silver,
and I also believe it was the freshly made stuff which did the trick as that is
when it's at its highest concentration of positively charged silver ions, ie;
ingested immediately after its produced.

This reply was a bit long winded but hope it helps in some way Lola.  I
catagorise this stuff as, (1) the highly concentrated Ag+ ionic product and (2)
the more 'colloidal' product as some of those ions are lost to ion
clusters/particles over stabilising time frame as produced in the home, then
there is (3) the stuff one can purchase in the store.  I treated his Shingles
with number (1).