My wife has completely solved her trigger finger problem through the use of
this product:
http://www.amazon.com/Thorne-Research-Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate-Vegetarian/dp/B005P0JHS6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1372561544&sr=8-3&keywords=thorne+pyridoxal+5%27+phosphate

It is a form of B vitamin (B6?).  She advises taking two to three capsules a
day for about a week, then reducing to one a day until symptoms have
disappeared.  There are no negative side effects that we know of.  The cure has
been complete, but it may recur, in which case you take this product again.

Del

Brooks,
my husband, my dear husband is suffering from trigger finger of the ring finger
on the left hand, for the last 3 weeks. Nothing can be done with conventional
medicine for this problem. Can you please suggest something. His symptoms are :
very difficult to bend the finger from the first knuckle away from the palm, if
he bends the finger, it locks up, then he has to manually unlock it.
Intermittent pain.

                                                  Bless You,

                                                       Glenda Mason