From: nenahsyl...@cox.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>What is the OPTIMAL PH of Distilled Water Needed?
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 06:05:36 -0700

Joy
wrote: What would be the optimal PH level of the distilled water used in making
CS?

============================

Joy,

Water
is a powerful solvent and in nature, it naturally attracts minerals. Depending
on the minerals present in water, water will be acidic (below 7.0) or alkaline
(above 7.0).

Distilled
water by definition is water that has had all contaminants and also minerals
removed via a special process. Pure distilled water theoretically, therefore,
has
a neutral pH of 7.0.

However,
this is rarely the case because the moment air touches distilled water, the
water—which is trying to “right” itself by attracting other
ingredients to it—absorbs carbon dioxide, thus creating a small amount of
carbolic acid which ends up in the fluid. So distilled water in real life
normally has a pH of anywhere from 6.3 to about 6.8.

One
colloidal/ionic silver company, Natural Immunogenics, deals with this problem
of distilled water’s extreme volatility by exposing its tanks of freshly-made
distilled water to a layer of inert gas (I believe argon) so nothing in the air
can react with the distilled water and lower its pH to an unacceptable acidic
level.

make my own distilled water for my CS. I have accepted the fact that it will be
slightly acidic. The benefits from CS outweigh the disadvantage of the water
being slightly acidic. However, for each point of lowered acidity, one needs to
drink 10 times that amount of alkaline water to balance that out. My drinking
water is naturally alkaline, and I add Willard Water and Sea Minerals to it so
I drink many glasses of alkaline water throughout the day. This counterbalances
any acidity I might get from drinking CS.

Nenah

Nenah
Sylver, PhD

author,