What would happen if I drop a pure silver coin into a saturated solution of
citric acid?  Would it by any chance dissolve over time?  It occurred to me
that the cost of silver needed to maintain a pool with silver citrate
(should by experiments succeed) would be much cheaper if the source of
silver could be coins rather than silver oxide powder.  Any ideas?

Otherwise, I figured electrolysis in saturated citric acid would cause silver
citrate to go until saturation and then precipitate powder, an the powder can
be dried, weighed, and saved.  And the silver in solution can be calculated as:
[(initial weight of electrodes - final weight of electrodes) - (silver in the
precipitate)].  The electrodes could just be run until they are almost totally
eaten.

Today I've increased my bucket experiments from 10ppb, 30ppb, and 70ppb to
become 100ppb, 200ppb, and 500ppb respectively.

David