Most folks will say that CS does not help with Candida, it's basically only
good for killing virus and bacteria.

I've never heard about the idea that starving Candida will cause it to
spore, but AFAIK to beat Candida you must simultaneously starve it and kill
it.  There are several options available for killing it, including coconut
oil.

Also, look into taking L-Gutamine for healing the damage to the gut caused
by Candida.