I take boron caps and have noticed that they're very helpful for arthritis
issues. In one of my groups, cream of tartar was recommended for candida as it
'drwons' candida. I encapsulate my bulk-purchased COT (nuts.com) and take a
(00) capsule 4x a day. It has definitely reduced candida, although I also Rife
it.

Be well,
Léna