Look into wild marjorum.
it is higher in mag than any  of the others and is absorbed very
quickly and blends well with the heavier bases.
I have been making this up every summer for my own pains and aches.
relif upon  contact.
because it  is  thinner than a cream  it is absorbed  faster.
keep you  system in  a ph baleced state or even a little alkaline.
this should help to  deal  with the inflammation  in the tissues.
Eating hempseed oil and coconut oils on a daily basis will do a lot
for the pain too.
all the best...
let us know how you like the ideas?
Tara

On 7/25/13, PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Thanks Heather.  The vit E oil doesn't work for me.
> PT

Archives: