 From: 123 456 <whiteol...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Arthritus

Ahhh...
This I understand.
You can infuse  the wild marjorum in some hempseed/avocado oil
(50/50) for a few hours
or alternativly
buy some of the wild marjorum oil and put about ten to thirty drops
into about an ounce of the base oils.
If you can find brazil nut oil that would be a  good additive.
Your body basically will eat it up through your skin.
My recipe  changes  depending upon whatever I can find at the time.
Muscadine grapeseed oil  and seed is a huge anti-inflammatory too.
Yes I have been known to sell it  to my local healthfood store and
farmers market but it depends upon that years harvest.
sometimes i will infuse lavender just for the healing too.
Have fun.
Tara