You could try grounding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11PC8AFrh5w

Joe
On 14/08/2013 7:28 PM, Anne Ney wrote:
Mine is compounded by a compounding pharmacy... 3.75 mg

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 14, 2013, at 4:35 PM, Jaxi Schulz <jaxi.sch...@gmail.com <mailto:jaxi.sch...@gmail.com>> wrote:

How long you do it depends on why you are doing it. I personally will probably take it for the rest of my life. Saved me, truly did.

I get mine from All Day Chemist in India - mix the 50 mg tab with 50 ml water and draw off my daily dose.

Been on it ... oh 4 years now ... wouldn't be without it.

My ulcerative colitis has really not been an issue since I started it. My allergies backed off to the point of only a week or two during peak season where I used to be on allergy meds year round. I was able to go off all other meds too. My migraines also became much less frequent. I started it for the UC but appreciate the other positive side effects.

Jaxi