 From: Joe Huard <joe.hu...@primus.ca>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: CS>help with diode

I have been advised by many on this group to keep the current down to 1mA per
square centimeter, in order to have nano particle size.

Joe

On 31/08/2013 10:03 PM, yousouf eydatoula wrote:

With 30 V dc use a 30K resistor. V=IR where V=voltage I=current. To be accurate
you have to consider also the resistance of the water between the electrodes
which varies with the conductivity and the distance between the electrodes. May
I ask why you need to be so accurate?

>________________________________

              to my local
>electronics parts store, and he never even heard of them.
>I found some on Mouser
>http://ca.mouser.com/Semiconductors/Discrete-Semiconductors/Diodes-Rectifiers/Current-Regulator-Diodes/_/N-ax1ml,
>
>but I don't get the "Maximum Limiting Voltage" part. What
              do I need
>here? I was going to use 30 V and 1 mA.
>
>Joe H.
>

>--
>The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
              Colloidal Silver.