Installation here appears to be legally imperative & immanent - I am urgently
researching going completely off grid but this takes time & this is my 4th
attempt at finding some one to come & quote & then be prepared to do the job! -
hoping the company will give me a quote that is manageable - however should the
Smartmeter 'get in first' I wondered if aluminium foil would be sufficiently
protective? I have those Alfoil baking dishes (the disposable type) much
thicker than the cooking foil? I thought layers of them might be sufficient? I
gather ours are read by local EMF towers - no meter maid required.

Jane

  Yes.  I had it done by my electrician and I can feel the difference in the
room closest to the meter.
  PT