 From: Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Smart meters

Installation here appears to be legally
imperative & immanent - I am urgently researching going completely off
grid but this takes time & this is my 4th attempt at finding some one to
come & quote & then be prepared to do the job! - hoping the company will
give me a quote that is manageable - however should the Smartmeter 'get in
first' I wondered if aluminium foil would be sufficiently protective? I
have those Alfoil baking dishes (the disposable type) much thicker than the
cooking foil? I thought layers of them might be sufficient? I gather ours are
read by local EMF towers - no meter maid required.

Jane