Hi RaVen,
Wow! This is a keeper! Thanks! Unfortunately, I only have a few homeopathics on
hand, but several of these items are in my Boiron Chestal syrup, which seems to
be helping more than most other things. (and now I now why)
I'll use this chart to stock up for future cough situations. I really
appreciate having good reference info, as most of us have learned the hard way
that we're on our own when we want safe alternatives to big pharma and regular
OTC nostrums.
Hoping for a better night tonight. Thanks again!
Be well,
Léna