 From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Nebulizing with CS

Hi André,
A week of regularly-taken oz. of CS, my gut pretty much lost it balance (I was
too sick to keep up with my normal kefir-making routine) Today, I'm back on
track with that, I hope. CS is sovereign, but I'll add OO because this misery
must stop. No stone unturned. Too exhausting to continue. Fingers crossed.
Thanks so much for your vote of confidence on CS.
Be well,
Léna

To Tara,