On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 11:11 PM, A. Reid Harvey <
<mailto:reidhar...@hotmail.com> reidhar...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello All,

For several years now I've been brushing with the original Ivory Soap, and
as a result my gums appear to be in perfect condition.  But what do I
recommend to a friend, who can't get the original Ivory?  I'm currently
living in Kenya, and wonder whether there's a product that's widely
available, and otherwise I could purchase this in the U.S., several months
from now when I visit.  And by the way, what deleterious effects would there
be, when brushing with ordinary soap?

I never liked the feel of Ivory soap. I use simple baking soda and essential
oils of clove, peppermint, oregano and eucalyptus, sometimes with tea tree
added. I pre-mix whatever essential oils I have on hand. Wet brush, drop EOs
onto it, then dip brush into baking soda. Simple and it works.

Sunrider (a MLM; I'm not a distributor) makes an EO blend called Sunbreeze,
which is strong and works great. I eliminated pain from a cavity after using
this EO blend.

You can add xylitol to the baking soda for more anti-bacterial effects.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com