I use baking soda and colloidal silver

________________________________
 From: Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 7:09 AM
Subject: RE: CS>soap for brushing teeth

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 11:11 PM, A. Reid Harvey <reidhar...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Hello All,

For several years now I've been brushing with the original Ivory Soap, and as a
result my gums appear to be in perfect condition.  But what do I recommend
to a friend, who can't get the original Ivory?  I'm currently living in
 Kenya , and wonder whether there's a product
that's widely available, and otherwise I could purchase this in the
 U.S. , several
months from now when I visit.  And by the way, what deleterious effects
would there be, when brushing with ordinary soap?
I never liked the feel of Ivory soap. I use simple baking
soda and essential oils of clove, peppermint, oregano and eucalyptus, sometimes
with tea tree added. I pre-mix whatever essential oils I have on hand. Wet
brush, drop EOs onto it, then dip brush into baking soda. Simple and it works.

Sunrider (a MLM; I’m not a distributor) makes an EO
blend called Sunbreeze, which is strong and works great. I eliminated pain from
a cavity after using this EO blend.

You can add xylitol to the baking soda for more
anti-bacterial effects.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)
Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy(2004)
VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification
www.nenahsylver.com; www.rifehandbook.com