On 11/1/2013 10:13 AM, 123 456 wrote:
Hi...use some  sage  oil  directly on the  immeadiate issue but  I
quite agree with Cyndi that thre is an  underlying issue with yeast
and grains.
Solid Gold pet foods  are the only one Ive ever found  to be  totally
trustworthy.

Better yet skip the commercial foods all together and feed a species appropriate diet of real meat, bones and organ meats. My dogs and cats get no grains or carbs at all, of any kind.

6ou might need to  re  establish healthy gut  flora too.
A really good  quality human enzyme fomula and goats milk yogurt will
help a lot and drinking water that s distilled with the CS is a good
way to deal  with this.
Tara

This I agree with. I get raw cow's milk and share it with all the carnivores in the house. (I also make my own butter and cheese and it's awesome!)

Cyndi