I have bought cetyl myristoleate from Beyond a Century, but it's not there anymore. Hmm?
Joe
On 03/12/2013 3:35 AM, Malcolm wrote:
Hi Mike,
What wonderful news!  You are addressing a couple of the chronic
problems I face; the blood pressure, and more recently pain in shoulders
makes the top shelf in the fridge almost impossible for anything heavier
than a half gallon of milk and now in my right hip makes walking chancy
for 'ouch!' too.

Thanks for sharing, I'll be checking out Don Croft's zapper and Brooks'
protocol as well.

In the past I've used cetyl myristoleate for the shoulders and it also
relieved a stiff knee I've had since forever(that effect was completely
unexpected), but CMO in the quantity and form I used has become
unavailable - at least I couldn't find it.