Hey, this is no BS, just use gymena sylvestre extract, I use a 55 percent
from Pforlife.com, bout sixty bux a pound on your doorstep, they pay about
twenty from India, but we have to make a living. Anyhoo, I take a little
less then a level teaspoon twice a day, mixed in aleo vera juice, DMSO a
teaspoon, an ounce of nopal juice, hundred mgs of iodine
and grit my teeth and get it down, taste like old coffee with charcoal in
it. Knot everyone would take it raw.
But it has lowered my chloresterol, triglicerides, lost about twenty pounds
in six weeks, awesome at keeping my blood glucose at 100 thereabouts, I
have done my research and do not find a down side. Just awesome stuff.
Most important it removes the biofilm from candida, and perhaps cancer,
tumors, so medication, I take two teaspoons of CS, 500PPM, which kills
candida. I had a severe case of systemic candida, because of leukemia, some
of my skin
has peeled.  Do a christmas present for yourself. and get some, if you are
over fifty, have a disease, you have candida and may not know it, but it
will kick your butt all the way to the grave,
david lubbock tx.