I use Morton's canning and pickling salt, it is not iodized and contains no additives. I also get a kosher salt that is safe for me. All sea salts contain iodine in some amount, though often less than iodized commercial refined salts.
I can't use any sea salt, nor any iodized salt of any kind.
sol

ASL wrote:
Hi Melly,
Does the sea salt that you bought from Bolivia have iodine in it? My DC says I cannot eat anything with iodine as it makes me very ill. So I need to ingest salt without iodine.
RS

---
is active.