I am using Walmart distilled water. Was making clear CS but last two batches have been slight yellow. So, this could be water contamination or the jar has become contaminated?

What is the best way to clean a jar to make sure that it is not contaminated?

If it is the water, do you think Walmart has changed the quality of its distilled water?

Could it be the silver rods have contamination on them?

   Yellow often means the water has something in it that kicks off
   oxide reactions. When using Food Lion house brand water from SC, I
   get nothing but yellow...but Food Loin house brand from NC, no
   problem. Water and environment is quite variable and who knows what
   may be a catalyst for what?

   Ode