Thanks for replying, Ken.  I repeated the message at the addy you gave.

Melly

________________________________
 From: "silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com" <silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-dig...@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 8:36 PM
Subject: silver-digest Digest V2013 #339

----- Forwarded Message -----

silver-digest Digest                Volume 2013 : Issue 339

Today's Topics:
  CS>FOR KEN/ODE                        [ Melly Bag <tita_...@yahoo.com> ]
  Re: CS>FOR KEN/ODE                    [ Ode Coyote <odecoyote@silverpuppy.c ]
  RE: CS>Happy holidays...              [ "Scott Adams" <msad...@msadams.com> ]

Hi Ken,

Did you get my email i sent to odecoyote2 about electrodes?

Melly
No

The address has been changed to odecoy...@silverpuppy.com

ode

At 09:04 AM 12/26/2013 -0800, you wrote:

Hi Ken,

>Did you get my email i sent to odecoyote2 about electrodes?
>
>Melly

protection is active.
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy new year to one and all!

Scott Adams
I bet you know someone who has Chronic Lyme and doesn't realize it yet!
www.lyme-resource.com