Thank you, Jane, this is an impressive looking Vitamin D supplement. I just
checked its site and going to see if I can order this and have it shipped
to America.
I hope when we order medical items - they're not being x-rayed through the
postal? I wonder if they do that and it will diminish the medicine's
potency?

Cheers,
RaVen

Quote:
The *art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from
common
things.*<http://www.searchquotes.com/quotation/The_art_of_being_happy_lies_in_the_power_of_extracting_happiness_from_common_things./1216/>

 ~Henry Ward
Beecher<http://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/author/Henry_Ward_Beecher/>