*From:* Dave Darrin [mailto:davedar...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, November 04, 2012 1:57 PM
*To:* rsamuels...@cox.net
*Subject:* Re: FW: CS>Dosage of CS for Lyme

Rod
  The gray refers to skin color. I'm 77 and the hair color has been gray
for so long I can't remember it being otherwise. I have had Lyme since 1957
and I believe I have finally whipped it. This try I used Wobenzyme and CDS
, which is The gas removed from MMS by distilling. CS might work also but I
didn't want to turn grayer than I already am from using it.
The enzyme eats the cyst that the spirochetes hide from your immune system
in and so exposes them to whatever you choose to kill them. Just make sure
you follow through one hour after the enzymes or you just might be
releasing many more bugs into your system. I took eight or ten pills at
least two hours after eating and followed one hour later with CDS.
Dave