My chiro has me doing something similiar:
it's Reishi Immune by Premier to bust open the cysts
and Thorne Olive leaf extract to go in for the kill....

On 07.01.2014 12:25, Dave Darrin wrote:
 For Rod and others interested:
I think it is time I gave an update on my Lyme curing adventure.
It's been over a year since I started the Wobenzyme  and CDS
treatment and I haven't had any indication of Lyme remaining .
 It's taking a long time to repair the damage that all these years
with Lyme have caused but the difference is like night to day over the
past year.
 If you haven't tried it yet I sincerely hope you do.
 Dave

-------------------------

FROM: Dave Darrin [mailto:davedar...@gmail.com]
 SENT: Sunday, November 04, 2012 1:57 PM
 TO: rsamuels...@cox.net
 SUBJECT: Re: FW: CS>Dosage of CS for Lyme

Rod
   The gray refers to skin color. I'm 77 and the hair color has been
gray for so long I can't remember it being otherwise. I have had Lyme
since 1957 and I believe I have finally whipped it. This try I used
Wobenzyme and CDS , which is The gas removed from MMS by distilling.
CS might work also but I didn't want to turn grayer than I already am
from using it.
 The enzyme eats the cyst that the spirochetes hide from your immune
system in and so exposes them to whatever you choose to kill them.
Just make sure you follow through one hour after the enzymes or you
just might be releasing many more bugs into your system. I took eight
or ten pills at least two hours after eating and followed one hour
later with CDS.
 Dave

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Rod Samuelson <rsamuels...@cox.net>