From: Joe Huard
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:46 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>OT - shower filter

http://www.pure-earth.com/fluoride-water-filters.htm
It's activated alumina.

Joe

On 16/01/2014 7:14 AM, Neville wrote:

  I don't think there is a filter system on the market that will remove
Fluoride.  I spoke with reps of the Seagull home water purification systems
{which of course they say is the best money can buy} but nowhere in their
information material does it state theirs will remove Fluoride, everything else
seemingly <g> but nowhere does it state Fluoride removal.

  My understanding is RO is the only way to remove it, and that I am led to
believe is fairly cost prohibitive for the home.

  N.