From: neroni3...@comcast.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>OT - shower filter
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 11:00:09 -0500

If you want excellent water filtration, you have to spend some money.
We use a Multipure under sink filter from Best Filters.com
http://www.bestfilters.com/Multipure-Undercounter-Water-Filter-With-Arsenic-Reduction_p_572.html
Best Filters offer a wide range of excellent filters at various price
levels – worth looking at just to get ideas.
In addition to the under sink drinking water filter, we use an activated
carbon whole house filter (chloramine removal)  and shower filters from
Aquasana.

Del