On 3/27/2014 12:52 AM, Steve G wrote:
I have great success running 6V of direct current through my poison ivy encounters for about 5 minutes. You can do this with a lantern battery, a couple wires and a couple of sponges. You can look it up on youtube using the words 'godzilla germ killer.' It's pretty simple and very safe. You will feel nothing.

The theory is that in 5 minutes trillions of electrons have traveled through your skin or gut from one sponge to the other and that the electrons will alter the make-up of the proteins involved. This also works with snake bites, bee bites and maybe a few other bites as well.

It worked great for me, and you don't have to believe in it for it to work.

Best of luck

Steve

*From:* Bruce Anderson <bruce...@btes.tv>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:02 PM
*Subject:* CS>Fwd: Poison ivy/oak/sumac

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Poison ivy/oak/sumac
Date:   Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:56:40 -0400
From:   Bruce Anderson <bruce...@btes.tv> <mailto:bruce...@btes.tv>
To:     silverl...@eskimo.com <mailto:silverl...@eskimo.com>

Thank you all for the replies. I've never had "poison", even though I pulled it off of peoples houses and burned it. So I had no idea how to treat it. Again, thank you very much. And my granddaughter thanks you.
    Bruce

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.