Is there anything that will help shingles?

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 23:52:28 -0400
From: bruce...@btes.tv
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Fwd: Poison ivy/oak/sumac   Thanks

On 3/27/2014 12:52 AM, Steve G wrote:

have
great success running 6V of direct current through my poison ivy
encounters for about 5 minutes.  You can do this with a lantern
battery, a couple wires and a couple of sponges.  You can look it up on
youtube using the words 'godzilla germ killer.'  It's pretty simple and
very safe.  You will feel nothing.

The theory is that in 5 minutes trillions of electrons have traveled
through your skin or gut from one sponge to the other and that the
electrons will alter the make-up of the proteins involved.   This also
works with snake bites, bee bites and maybe a few other bites as well.

It worked great for me, and you don't have to believe in it for it to
work.

Best of luck

Steve