 From: Joe Huard <joe.hu...@primus.ca>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: CS>OT - water distillers

Send us a photo, and I'll give it a look see. I used to sell and repair
distillers, and I still have 4 used machines here. I use RO (Reverse osmosis)
filter system for drinking water now.
Joe

On 2014-08-16 4:50 PM, PT Ferrance wrote:

Thanks guys.  The fins are what is in the way and there are no screws that I
can find so I wouldn't know where to start to disassemble it.
>Perhaps one of those little vacuum attachments for cleaning one's keyboard.
>PT
>

>________________________________

                do you clean the dust
>>> that seems to collect on the cooling tube?  The
                aperature is too
>>> narrow for my fingers and a rag.  A brush
                didn't seem to get the job
>>> done.
>>> Thanks.
>>> PT
>>>
>> Vacuumed with a vac brush that has longer brush
                bristles than most.
>> But also once in a while took the top apart to get
                at the tube, and
>> baffles (is that what they are called?) and
                vacuumed it thoroughly.

>> ---
>> This email is free from viruses and malware because
                avast! Antivirus
>> protection is active.
>>

>> --
>> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
                Colloidal Silver.