On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Ron <ron....@gmail.com> wrote:

That's it.
> African minerals are what it is all about.

That's corrupt and both buyer and seller care nothing about the people.
It's like that here now, where profits are more important than the people.

> Who gets it first - US or China.
> I hate to say it but China believes in fair exchange while the US believes
> in military killing and obviously now poisoning.

China cares only about the trade, not humanitarian issues. They seek their
own interest. It's up the the Africans to trade in such a way that it
benefits their nation instead of their pockets.

The current American response to ebola in Africa shows that we are
concerned about the people; of course we don't know the fine details of
that deal. China is no where to be seen in this crisis. I hope the Africans
remember this fact. Even Cuba a long time friend of Guinea during the rule
of Sekou Toure has set up camp over there to help the Africans.

Olushola