If you look you will see

http://www.rense.com/general96/curse4horse.html

If you click on the link or paste in your browser and read it with an open mind you will understand.
Ron

On 10/9/2014 12:36 PM, Olushola Camara wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about

Olushola

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Ron <ron....@gmail.com <mailto:ron....@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Your heart is in the right place, Olushola, but one can tell that
    you have not followed a couple of links to read.
    For instance Phil Morisson wrote:
    "Ebola War in Africa ... the real deal.

    http://www.rense.com/general96/curse4horse.html

    We are not there to help the African people. That is only a
    deception.
    Ron