Increasing environmental pollution is the greatest challenge to our health.
Plastics are every where, our water filtration technology is too old to
deal with modern day toxins, then there's the air, and all the stuff that
is polluting our home environment. Seems that nothing, especially human
life, is sacred any more. I think a new health protocol is needed, one that
puts mind over matter.

Olushola