Hi There PT - from my own experience the best worm protocol on the market is
the Hulda Clarke combo
of blackhullwallnut, clove and woormwood - David was telling me last week that
they are coming out with
a new product which combines all three to make life easier for us - am going to
give this new one a whirl to see how it works for me - it is very difficult to
kill all worms with only one item.     Since Hulda did her research on this, I
am sure there are new and different types of worms out there, however so far so
good for me personally.    I will be in touch with David to get his latest
update and reasons for changing and let you
know what he reports - he continues her research and work which is wonderful
for us all !!!!
Have a great day
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!