My mother and my brother both got polio in the 1950's.  My brother died from it
at ten years of age.  The rest of us (8 kids) were vaccinated as soon as the
vaccines were available.  None of us suffered anything unusual as a result and
all of us kids are still alive and mostly vigorously healthy.  So, we didn't
suffer from the vaccines.

My only concern with vaccines is that they are made properly with no mercury.

Because my household has CS available as well as MMS, I don't see any need for
any of us to be vaccinated for anything.   Should Ebola raise its ugly head in
my neck of the woods, we'll be pretty aggressive with the use of the
alternative approaches we already know to be effective.  I'm hoping that they
will be just as effective with Ebola as they are for other illnesses.

I think that 'Dr.' McBean's view of the 1918 epidemic is inaccurate and not
supported by a scientific viewpoint.t

Steve