RaVen, what state are you in where they are fracking?  Jess

From: TJ Garland [mailto:ironguard...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 5:56 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Emergency Items: What Will Disappear First | Ready Nutrition

Your spring water probably has lots of dissolved minerals in it. I would not
call it purified.

I am surprised it does not taste bad because of fracking.

If you ever have to shelter in place for a month, you will need 3 gallons of
water per person per day min.

Yes, either silver or bleach will keep water safely for many weeks at room
temperature. You can probably make ice on your patio this winter.
I suggest 4 ounces of silver per 20 gallons water.

Remember, water weighs 8 lbs. per gallon, when stockpiling.

Aids, Obama, Ebola-- Damn, thanks a lot Africa.