How do you know the water (in whatever form you get it from - distilled,
tap or spring water) --- with CS is still good? Do you use a litmus strip
or something?
I've had quite a few food poisoning in the past and so a bit on the
hyperviligant side when it comes to old drinks or old food.

--

Quote:
"Perseverance is a positive, active characteristic. It is not idly,