'
Re: CS>Re: Conundrum
From:
Dee <d...@deetroy.org>

Three thoughts...

1. Are you using a charcoal or similar 'post-filter' on your distiller? If so, remove it. They add particles that will be visible in the laser.

2. Your distiller is faulty. Possibly its deteriorating inside the outlet pipe. Or its gunked inside the outlet pipe and its coming out into the distilled water.

3. Yes, your making jar needs a real good clean. Try pouring your distilled water into a nice clean drinking glass and lasering it.

A few sparkles would not be unusual but a continuous solid laser line is a little unusual I would think.

David