Ode, is it bacterial or chemical that makes for the reddish color?  I have been
noticing this also and wonder if there is a bug involved.
Thanks. PT

________________________________
 From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@silverpuppy.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Re:CS - help

Saliva backwash can do that if sipping directly from the bottle...usually
purplish, but now and then reddish.

Ode

On 10/19/2014 7:53 AM, Sandra George wrote:

I gave a clear glass bottle of my EIS to someone who brought it back to me
because it had turned red - I asked them where they had stored it and they said
in a dark cupboard - so for the first time I decided to clear it up as I have
heard some of you do and the result is - clear EIS over night - I used 4 drops
of Hulda Clark's Peroxie - the bottle is a 28 oz - did a test reading on it -
23 ppm plus did a PH test of 6.5 - what is your saged opinion - I am using it
on myself !!
>Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything
>Alive Again Colloidal Silver