Yes. Our water poison is hydrofluorosilicic acid -a by product of the
fertilizer industry, in the stacks. Much of it is importetd from China.
See www.fluoridealert.org

“Without local enforcement, by compliant local authorities, the will of the
central government is not much more than hot air.”
-Hans-Hermann Hoppe