Hi, PT... Here is where I get mine.
http://www.missdaisyshealth.com/shopold/catalog/Miracle-II-Soap-orderby0-p-1-c-259.html

They used to be the cheapest on the planet.  But, shop around.  Depending
on what you are going to use it for, I wouldn't suggest
getting the moisterizer Miracal Soap.  It comes with about an inch of
moisterizer floating on top and has to be shaken up to mix.
I like just the plain old soap.  If you get the gallon size, don't forget
to get the hand pump.  It is very inexpensive and makes
dispensing so much easier.  Lola H.