 From: phoenix23002 tds.net <phoenix23...@tds.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: CS>OT - Miracle II

Hi, PT... Here is where I get mine.
http://www.missdaisyshealth.com/shopold/catalog/Miracle-II-Soap-orderby0-p-1-c-259.html

They used to be the cheapest on the planet.  But, shop around.  Depending on
what you are going to use it for, I wouldn't suggest
getting the moisterizer Miracal Soap.  It comes with about an inch of
moisterizer floating on top and has to be shaken up to mix.
I like just the plain old soap.  If you get the gallon size, don't forget to
get the hand pump.  It is very inexpensive and makes
dispensing so much easier.  Lola H.

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 11:20 PM, PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I've had good luck with teeth brushing and face washing but general cleaning
and laundry don't do so well.  It doesn't seem to be strong enough... or I'm
not using enough.