Congrats Marshalee - keep up the great work !!!!   Your goal will be reached
for sure !!!

SandeešŸ¬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George
Colloidal Silver Products
Eye Drops & Topical Gel
aliveagai...@yahoo.com

On 21 Nov 2014, at 18:34, Marshalee Hallett <utahpug...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Mike,
  you're doing paleo?? Great! I'm doing wheat belly and have lost 30 pounds
since late August!! It's pretty close to paleo: no grains whatsoever, lots of
veggies and fruits, good meats and fish, and I eat the yolks of my eggs!! I
feel wonderful. I'm 62, top weight was 304, diabetic enough to be on metformin.
My goal is 150 and no diabetes. I'm so glad I read wheat belly and its sequels!
Marshalee

Sent from my iPhone