I take two tablespoons one on empty stomach in am. The other near dinner time.
Lymeover

lymeover.com "Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease" -
Hippocrates. So our own far infra red is produced and sent into us with
variable temperatures.  Ask today how this can happen. Sent from my iPhone