Have a good friend who is an RN. She HAD To get the shot to keep her job. She
has had the symptoms for four days.

All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: They have
their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his
acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

On Dec 5, 2014, at 2:04 PM, V <highergroun...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am waiting for the rest of the staff at work to have to mask now! lol
only logical conclusion if you can apply logic to the initiative in the first
place!