Just a "shot in the dark" question, but does anyone know of effective
treatments for presbyopia? This is another eye ailment, mainly when the lens
loses its ability to focus up close. Thank you

      From: Sandra George <oha...@juno.com>
 To: Mike Devour - Silver List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2015 2:23 PM
 Subject: Re: CS>What are MS crystals??

Hi Tara - I have used for my cataracts for some ten years now the following -
1.  MSM drops which I make myself from the MSM crystals dissolved in distilled
water
2.  EIS drops made by me
3.  Natural Cineraria eye drops - which you can purchase from Amazon.

I am not going to say that they erase, stop, or arrest cataracts - however my
eye doctors no longer mention them
I do not ask and I can see better each year - just went to have a check up
while in England and this was the result
a further reduction in my prescription for miopia !!!!!
If we heal the mind then the body follows !!!!!
Cheers and a Happy New Year
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George