Subject: Fw: CS>Re Cataracts
From: "vicki hood" <mutt...@isp.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:01:23 -0800
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>

I did my own.  Years ago I did the research and took the best of the
research.  tried it on myself and then dogs in need. Worked every time.
Start 3 or 4 times a day, cut back according to severity of the
cataracts.  Go figure -- if it doesn't work (and it always does) it
cannot hurt you.  Buy gentle eye solution (non-sting) add 15% MS
crystals.  That would be 1 teaspoon for each ounce of eye solution.
Thats not perfect measure but close enough.   Keep everything clean as
you can.

Each eye,  1 or 2 drops RAW flax oil (not from caps but from the fridge
at the health store --- Barleans is good).  5 mins to half hour later
drop or 2 of eye solution. The dogs I treat often have this goober grub
in the corner of their eye after about 3 or 4 days.  Cataracts come off
in layers.  Now this does not correct the nearsight or farsight like
lens implant surgery.  Sure does take that piece of white sheet off of
dogs and my eyes.

I like to keep it up for maybe 6 weeks after i have cut back to couple
times a week.  Even longer if you want.  Save a dogs life.  Many people
cannot afford surgery for their dogs.  The last dog I did was 16.  It
made a whole new tailwagger.  I could see it.  Dogs with pressure behind
eye (glaucoma) usually have bulging eye.  That hurts like the worst of
migraine and needs meds from a vet.  Please do not let them suffer.
Cataracts and glaucoma are 2 different things.  I am not medically
trained.  I love the best of the research I do.  Just passing it on if
you care to try. It worked for me and mine.