And of course you stand ready to back up the statement that no pathogen can
survive the presence of CS.
Cheers
Frank ND

From: Victor Cozzetto
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 8:08 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Rephrasing question -- resistance to CS

Resistance is not possible. No pathogen can survive in the presence of CS. Of
course there are many variables that affect that statement, such as CS quality,
quantity, the ability to reach the pathogen, etc.

Also, make sure that you are not mistaking disease symptoms with toxin
symptoms. I just had this situation in my own household, where my wife had flu
like symptoms. The house was being painted and repaired for a month, and she
was sick through all of it - but only on the weekends - when she was in the
house. She first suspected something was wrong with our CS, but I was pretty
certain it was the chemicals, and now we know. Detox was what was needed.

There are many things that can make us ill. Pathogens, toxins, poor diet, etc.

Victor

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:56 PM, Judy Knowlton <judydownma...@roadrunner.com>