 From: Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Rephrasing question -- resistance to CS

Judy,
I don’t remember exactly where I read
this—but I believe it was from a colleague I trust. She said that “buglets” can
develop a temporary resistance, but after the CS is withdrawn for an
undetermined period of time (I don’t think it was for long), resistance would
no longer be an issue.

I never like to use the same thing—whether
it’s a food, herb, supplement—for too long. My body likes things to be rotated.
So I do.

Best,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
author, The Rife Handbook
of Frequency Therapy and
Holistic Health
and The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
www.nenahsylver.com