Listen to info on CS from Bob Beck....

_Click here: Suppressed  Medical Discovery Dr Robert Beck cure for cancer
and aids - YouTube_ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkiX0jJJozk)

In a message dated 1/5/2015 11:40:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ron....@gmail.com writes:

Olushola just an hour ago said  Also go to _lef.org
_ (http://lef.org/) A wealth of info on K2,D3 and just about everything
else.
Ron